Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Share | 

Read this, or else.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mutineer
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Mutineer ***

PostSubject: Read this, or else.   26/08/11, 09:29 pm

I was on the fence posting a topic about this until I saw Frances post last night.

I think too many people are involved in politics and drama and just forget to play the game. It would be nice to have a time (that's best for everyone) set where everyone from the clan can play on one team verse the hoards of noobs (and others Cool ).

Once a day, once a week..not everyone of course could make one time but I know from a few days ago about 7-8 of us were on at the same time playing a few matches against everyone else. Others would see us running these and try to make it to "pwn" us Smile

I don't really prefer playing when there are a few morons on the team that just pretty much screw it up lol, and not that motivated to hop on for a few matches. Should there be a legion of FFs playing - I could easily play a 10 minute match or two. It would be fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Totoro ***

PostSubject: Re: Read this, or else.   26/08/11, 09:46 pm

@Mutineer wrote:

I think too many people are involved in politics and drama and just forget to play the game. It would be nice to have a time (that's best for everyone) set where everyone from the clan can play on one team verse the hoards of noobs (and others Cool ).

It's hard to change people when they are some certain age. I am used to ignoring any issue that can create more problems and trying to solve it fast. Some times people like it, some times they don't. I agree that some forget its a game to play, as the server rules says:

Quote :
IMPORTANT:
For all players: FF has decided to create a server where people can play peacefully, it is not in our interest to be the best server in a rank of all servers. If you are from another clan and have a server, you are welcome here to play. Our only interest is for you to have fun so we have administrators that must have some control for you to enjoy this game.

Maybe those trouble makers like to make it big and draw atention to them will surely read your post and wont agree. But its just a matter of time for those to realize that those type of issues are not worth fighting. So we need some patience to just let it flow.

What I do agree is that its fun to play together or agaisnt each onther, it just makes our gameplay better. Great comment by the way. Cool

Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

TAG : ¯||FF||¯StoRm ***

PostSubject: Re: Read this, or else.   26/08/11, 11:02 pm

we play 6 vs 14 and we destroy them Smile
TEAMWORK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frances
Retired Member
Frances

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Frances ***

PostSubject: Re: Read this, or else.   26/08/11, 11:19 pm

I agree with your post Mutineer Very Happy
Lets have fun. cheers

**-> <-**
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mutineer
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Mutineer ***

PostSubject: Re: Read this, or else.   27/08/11, 02:34 am

@Storm wrote:
we play 6 vs 14 and we destroy them Smile
TEAMWORK

Heck yeah.

'Till we have to reload.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panther
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Panther

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Panther ***

PostSubject: Re: Read this, or else.   29/08/11, 06:12 pm

couldn't agree more, I am not a fan of playing against my clan, I always try to get on the same side.....I love being a team player and will be to the first to slit for someone anytime.
We used to have some great scrimmages v other clans.
maybe we could organise a time a week like Muti said were server is lock to FF as Axis/Allies for 12 hrs V all comers.

Oh and FF members should wear their colours in our server when playing at ALL TIMES !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DuenDe

DuenDe

PostSubject: Re: Read this, or else.   29/08/11, 08:12 pm

aun no soy miembro oficial pero estoy completamente de acuerdo, me gusta jugar en equipo con este clan , ponerse de acuerdo almenos algunas veces a la semana para patear traseros Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panther
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Panther

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Panther ***

PostSubject: Re: Read this, or else.   30/08/11, 12:39 am

@DuenDe wrote:
aun no soy miembro oficial pero estoy completamente de acuerdo, me gusta jugar en equipo con este clan , ponerse de acuerdo almenos algunas veces a la semana para patear traseros Very Happy

Sorry no speak espanol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DuenDe

DuenDe

PostSubject: Re: Read this, or else.   30/08/11, 01:21 am

I'm not even an official member but I completely agree, I like playing as a team with this clan, to agree at least a few times a week to kick [CENSORED]

Panther's better Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read this, or else.   

Back to top Go down

Read this, or else.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Fighters Clan :: GENERAL-
Jump to: