Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Share | 

For Dos, even though he didn't ask for it lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stillwater
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Still ***

PostSubject: For Dos, even though he didn't ask for it lol   12/04/11, 10:35 am

Video was recorded sometime last year. Sorry for the poor quality of my camera..

I wrote/created this song last year to inspire my dad to fight his cancer.

Story line:

First section - This part of the song relates to my dad getting the news of his cancer. The Doctors surround him in the hospital, telling him he needs to stay strong. Me holding one hand, my mom holding the other, we walk out of the hospital proud to think that we will be able to live through this.

Second section - We live our lives everyday, knowing that the next could be his last. We are calm, yet we are scared. The cancer's effects come and go. We struggle, but we do not let the light at the end of the tunnel fade away.

Third section - In this section, things are pretty calm. Life seems to go back to normal. We are almost able to forget that my father is living a deadly nightmare.

Fourth section - Hospital check-up. We get the news that the cancer has progressively become worse. This is the second fight; the hardest of all. He is weaker than ever. Things don't turn out right. In the end, he loses the fight, and passes on to a better life.

Fifth section - This section was originally created to promote his healthy well-being. When I made the song one year ago, it seemed that he finally beat cancer, and this section was supposed to show that all is now calm, and we have beaten cancer. But, as most know, he recently passed away, so this is what I now analyze this section as:
(Fifth section re-make): This part shows that he has now moved on to a calmer place. He has escaped all pain, and is now living a better life in a better place, without death clinging to his feet. In the end, things will turn out right.

Thanks all,
Zach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dos_mole
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Dos_Mole ***

PostSubject: Re: For Dos, even though he didn't ask for it lol   12/04/11, 12:54 pm

wow wow oww woow wowo wowo wowo wowo wowo wowow wowo woww ow wow
I love it now ur my idol Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stillwater
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Still ***

PostSubject: Re: For Dos, even though he didn't ask for it lol   12/04/11, 12:57 pm

Haha Very Happy Glad you like it. Song isn't that great, I like the story better Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EgosuM
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

TAG : ¯||FF||¯EgosuM ***

PostSubject: Re: For Dos, even though he didn't ask for it lol   13/04/11, 04:57 am

@Stillwater wrote:
Haha Very Happy Glad you like it. Song isn't that great, I like the story better Razz

that is the reason why that song its great, this world is so full of empty songs, that hear true 1 is so good. congrats from a song writer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InStInCt

PostSubject: Re: For Dos, even though he didn't ask for it lol   15/04/11, 05:41 am

well done man im impressed the sound quality sounds great & the story is pretty bad ass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Dos, even though he didn't ask for it lol   

Back to top Go down

For Dos, even though he didn't ask for it lol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Fighters Clan :: GENERAL :: General-
Jump to: